Sometimes it's a struggle to come up with ideas of what to get for your significant other.
So I made this collage of a few items that you can gift her.
1. DVD of her favorite movie-not only is it her favorite movie, it really shows that you
pay attention to what she likes and another plus is that you can have a movie date night
in the comfort of your own home.
2. Graphic Shirts-Shirts with phrases, quotes, inside jokes is always a nice gift.
3. Ice Cream-Something as simple as taking her out for ice cream. It may be the
answer to her midnight sweet tooth cravings!
4. Shoes-Shoes are pretty much a girls best friend (forget diamonds!) Athletic shoes
are always a nice choice, you can hit the gym together.
5. Journal/Diary-Journals are a great gift, she'll be able to write about her day, about you and
some of her inspirations and ideas.
6. Candles-Depending on whether she likes candles or not, I think they're great!
If anything, you can resort to jewelry, flowers and chocolates. (the usual)
I came across this buyers guide for guys looking to buy jewelry for
their lady by My Jewelry Box, for those of you
with significant others that are not the "best shoppers"
You can also catch me on twitter: @missdanbee and look for me on instagram: missdanbee
Stay Lovely, Eunice~